Snoopy Clubhouse

Snoopy Bleecker Duffle from the (second) first release (it's not numbered, so it's from the second run). Thank you, Coach, for your archaic, and incredibly awkward, but sometimes helpful charge send process.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457742772.062735.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457742721.788813.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457742721.788813.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 516
Hi All,

Finally joining the club.

Purchased this Snoopy Surrey in Saddle at Woodbury Commons.

I'm so happy. :smile:

Also got this top zip hair calf, patchwork clutch for 50/30 off.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 409
Does it annoy anyone else that the hangtags are brown on the back? They are always turning the wrong way. I'm thinking about gluing two of them together, back to back.

Does it annoy anyone else that the hangtags are brown on the back? They are always turning the wrong way. I'm thinking about gluing two of them together, back to back.

Yes, it annoys me too. I don't like it when they do it on regular hang tags either. That would be cute....you could either have 2 of the same one together or two different ones for two different looks.

Yes, it annoys me too. I don't like it when they do it on regular hang tags either. That would be cute....you could either have 2 of the same one together or two different ones for two different looks.
They would have to be different since I don't have more than one of each, but I'm also considering gluing Lucy to the back of my blue duffle hangtag since they are the same color. I am going to try rubber cement so it won't damage them or be permanent.

Okay, so I'm a little confused. I got the F65195 Crossbody Pouch from a trusted eBay seller. Is this crossbody part of the original Peanuts Coach collection or the second release? I also have the Chalk wristlet which I bought a long while back, just gorgeous. The leather on this cross body is very, very good quality. Any info would be appreciated! IMG_4015.jpg

Okay, so I'm a little confused. I got the F65195 Crossbody Pouch from a trusted eBay seller. Is this crossbody part of the original Peanuts Coach collection or the second release? I also have the Chalk wristlet which I bought a long while back, just gorgeous. The leather on this cross body is very, very good quality. Any info would be appreciated! View attachment 3493911

It's from the outlet collection, which was the 3rd release. 2 boutique releases, then 1 at the outlet.

It's from the outlet collection, which was the 3rd release. 2 boutique releases, then 1 at the outlet.
Okay, thank you! Wow, for an outlet collection it's very good quality. I normally do not buy MFF Coach pieces (unless Coach reserve) as I feel the quality is lacking - two examples that stick out for me were the Madison Hailey MFF vs the FP as well as the Madison Phoebe MFF vs FP. Not trying to sound like a snob at all, but I've been buying Coach since the early 80's and if I'm going to spend my hard earned money, I want the best of their quality that I can get! ;)

This one is better quality than a FP small pouch that I purchased from the boutique!! (the xbody pebbled leather pouch). I feel that this leather on the Snoopy is even nicer and more refined (recognizing that it's somewhat apples and oranges comparing the pebbled leather to the calf leather). Still....quite a surprise and I'm pleased. The chalk wristlet I purchased at least a year ago, and it seems to be the exact same leather quality so I cannot complain!

Last edited: