~ Snooki will be Snookin for Love soon on MTV ~

Jun 14, 2006
It will finally be announced on the last episode of Jersey Shore this season that Snooki will get her spin off dating show. I am not 100% that they are calling it Snookin for Love yet but it is the perfect title LOL!

For all you tPF men she is looking for a "Nice Tan Gorilla Juicehead Guido who likes to party and isnt a jerk off" :lol:

Oh no, I wonder if she will end up dating any other reality wash ups. Remember 12 pack? He is from New Jersey too!
ilmcast_12pack_1.jpg

Last edited:
I wish she would go far far away. What does it take to have your own show these days? Apparently not much. Makes me wonder why I'm in school - I should drop out, get fake boobs, a fake tan, find a group of people that look the same and drink a lot and get famous :P

Just because they could doesn't mean they should have a show...and now one of the other losers from their group is getting his own show. Gah, it makes me ill :P

I really, really should just forget about going to school for my masters! i can be a pretty funny drunk...i don't really start fights though but if they are paying me a couple of thousand per episode, i could try and start something.

^^^ Oh man, just don't get punched in the face by a "juicehead" at the bar! No amount of money is worth that.
edit: That actually is really wrong of me to say, I know it was not her fault in any way, but just confronting a drunk a-hole can be a very stupid and bad thing to do. I should say, don't go looking for trouble!