Snooki Love/hate Thread!

Oh Lord.

Are we sure that this isn’t another Tila Tequila style pregnancy?

I can see why she is denying it though, if it is true, she might not be stupid enough to do a Kourtney Kardashian and announce before 12 weeks. I know I wouldn’t.

I don't know why everyone is coming down so hard on Snooki. I'm sure there are a lot of women out there who were just like her when they got pregnant and turned out to be incredible mothers. And really, has anyone heard or seen much of her going out since Jersey Shore wrapped over the summer? And come on, of course she's gonna play up the party girl image because that's what she's paid to be on the show. I follow her on twitter and now her nights and weekends she likes to spend at home watching a movie with Jionni.

I also see her being just fine money wise for a while. She made $100,000 per episode of the season that's showing now on MTV. She bought the cheapest 2 door, manual drive BMW car but I think she's upgraded to an escalade since then but still even that isn't that expensive. She hasn't bought a house yet. She doesn't wear designer clothes except for a gucci bag here or there. She's come out with her own brand of bags, shoes, sunglasses, etc. She's not stupid. She knows her time will be up eventually and she's taking advantage of it, not just living off her Jersey Shore money, and certainly not spending frivolously.

I'm happy for her if she is pregnant. She's always said she wanted to be a young mother. She's 24 I believe, which isn't even that young really. She really seems to love Jionni and is very content with the quiet life she leads now. More power to her.

I didn't really have much respect for her in the first place, but I lost all when they were in Italy and she hooked up with Vinny after her fight with her bf. I mean if she is so in love with her bf how can you go hooking up with someone so fast and then crying so much when he found out?

She's just trashy.

Hmm this could turn her around. Nicole Ritchie was a trainwreck with the DUI, drugs, driving on the wrong side of the road and generally behaving poorly. Once Harlow was born she really turned it around. For her baby's sake I hope Snooki can too.

i hope she can stop drinking IF she is really preggers

She refused to drink on watch what happens live when her and Jwow were on. Thought it was odd but she claimed then ( 2 weeks ago? ) it was because her and Jwow are following their diets and no drinking allowed or some crap.

Over all, how a person acts while single I don't feel is a true reflection of how they will be as parents.

Because if that is so, then almost everyone who is a parent nowadays must of been big party club hopping people, because kids are running wild everywhere I go. No control over kids at all and frankly I am sick of it.

I also think Snooki carefully planned this whole thing from beginning to end. Got PG to make more reality shows, have a family while young, get married, make more $$ and even made $$ off the news of her getting pregnant. No stupid at all .. granted it may not be everyones cup of tea HOW she makes her $$ but I would lie about being PG if someone wanted to buy the story. No doubt.

She's not stupid. She knows her time will be up eventually and she's taking advantage of it, not just living off her Jersey Shore money, and certainly not spending frivolously.

This.

I am not a fan, nor do I watch the show but I read an article on her in Rolling Stone a long time go that pointed out she wasn't as stupid as she projects. She knows she has a limited shelf life, and she knew she had to try to make it last, but also have a plan for the future.

She will be fine.