Sniping service - Who do you use?

Are these snipe websites trustworthy since you need to put you ebay username and password? I want to use justsnipe and want to make sure my info is safe. Thanks for any info!

Are these snipe websites trustworthy since you need to put you ebay username and password? I want to use justsnipe and want to make sure my info is safe. Thanks for any info!

I don't know but I've been using it for a year now and I've never had any problems.

Also a note, I always click on their sponsor page - since it's free I think clicking it lets the sponsor know I am looking at it - right?

I use justsnipe, too. But we pay for the premium service ($5/month) because 1) hubby is an ebay addict and always went over the 5 free snipes a week and 2) they bid a few seconds closer to the very end (5 seconds versus 8-10 with free service). Just my 2cents! :flowers:

I just signed up for justsnipe. I have been using e-snipe with lots of success. I was wondering if any of you have had any problems with the free service not bidding close enough to end of auction. I usually use a buffer time of 6 seconds prior to auction end. I guess with the free service, you can't bid that close to the end.

I've been using free version of Justsnipe for over a year now and I can't be happier! It hasn't failed me once! The only issue is that it's a 5 second snipe and I've heard there are faster snipes out there but I've never had a problem with that. I noticed that a lot of people don't know about sniping software which is great for ebay addicts like me :smile:

There's a bag I really, really want and I am not going to be home for the end of the auction. Is there a service that will bid for me? I'd hate to put in my max and then get outbid by $1 - KWIM?

TIA!

I've used justsnipe.com once, it's free and I won!

I tried to sign up for auctionsniper.com because I heard great things about it but oddly I kept getting an error message that said my ebay id was not valid.