Sneaky H Buyers

Geez, and I thought it was only me who had issues with DH. Mine is afraid to look deep into our closets... it would probably lead to huge arguments. Thank goodness he has dust allergies... so whenever he needs to look for something in our closet, I volunteer to search, with a somewhat valid excuse that the dust could bother him.

Ugh, how many boxes have i had to get rid of so he wouldn't ask questions? The scarves are easier to pass off as "old" than the bags. But yes, I'd go in the direction of "this old thing". ;)

*waves* OVER HERE!!!:lol: My DH that is totally oblivious to EVERYTHING I buy (or at least he acts like is :shrugs: ) so "THIS OLD THING?" line works like a charm!!! I admit that I am pretty JELLY of all the lovely ladies on here who's DHs go out and buy their dream bags for them! It would be nice but I KNOW for a fact that it's not in my future!!!:lol: It's OK though. He makes up for it in other areas!:graucho:

OK Truth be told...DH is way too aware. I could never ever get away with a bag. Even a scarf he would notice!!! I really do have to always come clean. But he is usually pretty good about my purchases. Now to just work on him for a birkin.....:yes:

Any ideas?????

Just "came through" on a Christmas gift for FIL from DH...instructed DH to remember what an amazing wife I am the next time he is a bit frustrated... (LOL...or another orange box appears...)

My DH notices everything. I could never get away with trying to sneek something into the rotation. Also, he loves to shop so most times he is with me when I go shopping. Luckily for me he loves Hermes too so we both are like kids in a candy store. I do, however, admire your creativity ladies.:yes: ;):graucho:

My DH doesn't notice a thing, thank goodness!!:P If he does ask "is that new?" I always answer "You're so NOT observant, I've had this ages!!!" when I've bought it the day before.....:angel:

Just "came through" on a Christmas gift for FIL from DH...instructed DH to remember what an amazing wife I am the next time he is a bit frustrated... (LOL...or another orange box appears...)

^^^This is what I do too....

1. DH goes on a boys trip - 1 orange box
2. Helped get Christmas gifts for his side of the family = MULTIPLE
orange boxes!!
3. Works an odd day that was meant for me or with me and the kids =
Another orange box or something else:graucho: