Sneaker Question...........

bobobags

I love your bag!!!
Mar 25, 2006
Markham Texas
The Coach sneakers that look like the old Converse style that fold down from the top.........What are they called? I know they were on Coach.com not to long ago, did they ever come in black! I remember seeing them to match this color pattern.....................
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10179&category_id=1191

If they didn't do you know if Coach made a similar style shoe that did come in black?

Thanks for your help!:PYou're the best!

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
Tampa
I don't think the fold down came in black. However, I have a pair that are converse style (Jack Purcell style) that are black on black. I got them at Macy's.

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
They were the bonnie sneakers, I know the dept. store had them in black/white but I think only with legacy stripes!

coddat

Oct 14, 2007
Texas
Yes they were bonnie. The first came out in signature black/white and tan/khaki with legacy inner. Then came tan/khaki with the tattersale inner.

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
Yes they were bonnie. The first came out in signature black/white and tan/khaki with legacy inner. Then came tan/khaki with the tattersale inner.
In the dept. stores ;)

Coach stores only had the khaki with the tattersall lining which sold out fast, and are no longer available.

Sep 16, 2007
New York
i was at Lord and taylor and macys todya an dthe have teh bonnie sneaker black on black with what looks like a lepoard print on fold out ... i so wanted the khaki with the tattersal print on fold out ... i am addicted to caoch shoes