Sneaker crazy

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
It was bound to happen with everyone running around in yoga pants, the footwear had to follow. It seems to have caught up and gone beyond yoga pants. This season it seems like sneakers/running shoes/athletic shoes/trainers...whatever you want to call them, are being worn everywhere and with everything. Not only that but everyone is making them from New Balance to Phillip Lam. I found these two pairs that are almost identical ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397919093.858724.jpg ,ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397919108.937311.jpg. One from Saint Laurent the other from Nike. Quite a price difference! I got theseImageUploadedByPurseForum1397919236.571905.jpg, and theseImageUploadedByPurseForum1397919488.697018.jpg. One pair for skinny black pants and other things, the other (which are more blue and fun colored than they look in pic) for working out. Who else has bought sneakers to wear with things other than work out clothes? I thought it would be fun if we posted pics of what we bought and the outfits we put together with them, or outfits we see. I'll end with one rather extreme look.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397919960.513731.jpg

Fun thread! Love those SL kicks but not the price!

Sneakers are perfect for my current lifestyle. I have:
New Balance 420s
Golden Goose
Vince skate slip-on - got these yesterday
Nike Free - for the gym only

Maybe I'll take a group photo.

Golden Goose - my hubby hates the distressing "you're paying how much for dirty ol' sneakers?" :biggrin:

I don't have pics of the Vince kicks yet cuz they're being held for a presale but it's the perforated version in the colour "woodsmoke".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 303
LOVE sneakers.

Supergas are my favorite.

Springcourt is amazing and super comfy, but I can't really find them in the US. When I go to Europe I make sure to pick a pair up.

Bensimon is super cute... tres French!

The Kate Spade x Keds collab is great too.