SNEAK PEEK of tomorrows SAKS TRUNK SHOW WINNER!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SAKS has their CHANEL trunk show in AM....My SA took pics of a bag he KNEW i HAD TO HAVE.

This is my new FAVE BAG!I cant wait to get it in..Im so excited!Ill post more pics later.this was all i have for now....BUT truly the nicest bag this season,IMHO.What an AMAZING MOMMY BAG!
    SA says its a tad bigger than the maxi....
    and that the interior of it is amazing as well.

oh and the CC is a magnetic snap

Attached Files:

2. Wow! I love it. Definitely a bag that would be extremely versatile . . . I can see using it when I travel or for my netbook.

3. Is this an easy 2.55 or the bag called "nature"? I am really considering a messenger style bag as my next mommy bag for the hands free aspect. I have been using primarily totes. Thanks!

Jennifer

4. #4 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Jill, this is the winner compared to the Metallic Accordian Reissue! At least the straps make sense for a heavy mommy bag, love the extra option of the chain straps for the glam factor. Quilted, rectangular and metal CC logo, it has everything I love about Chanel! This is same bag posted by lallybelle in the thread
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/spring-hirshleifers-547428.html

And yes, it is bigger than a Maxi but nicer as bag this size shouldn't be too structured. Hirsh's SA, Penny has a modeling pic of it in pink!

5. I love this!!! I want to see more pictures!!

6. i think so too! finally a classic messenger! i keep going back at penney's pics to look at the pink :amuse:

7. love this bag! does it have a name?

8. Wondering if the leather strap is removable since it also has the classic chain...
    Anyone knows??

9. [​IMG]

Price: $3,375.00
    NATURE" SHINY CAVIAR CLASSIC LARGE - *** NOT THIS COLOR - IN BLACK ONLY (HIRSH)

10. doesn't look like. but i'm sure it can be tucked under the flap :smile:

11. FINALLY i found somethin that i really2 loveeee, i likee this flap a lot! it reminded me of my expandable flap bag! hope it will comes in load of colors!

hi charm: are u done with the portobellos hihi? i ammmm so done with portobellos =)

12. I really like this bag too. Does it come in a smaller size? Thanks, thanks :smile:

13. oooh what a chic bag! Definitely one for the yummy mummys!

14. We do have the same taste do we!? I bought my 1st Chanel Accordian Flap because of your picture with a statue I think St. Petersburg or something like that!! Remember??

15. Damian picture is so nice and the size is proportional , but Penney's picture makes the bag looks hugeee?
    is it that big?