Sneak peak of Hayden Harnett Fall 08!!

Oooh, I hope the halter dress in this pic is an HH. I love it!

5.jpg

Thanks for posting J!

Thanks for posting!! I wonder if this means some of the older bags will go back on deeply discounted sale soon?? One can dream... :girlsigh:

Oooh, I hope the halter dress in this pic is an HH. I love it!

5.jpg

Thanks for posting J!

I bet it is, cute stuff!! in the last preview, all the apparel was HH! :nuts:

the pics are kind of small for me to figure them out, but i think i like the feather print silk wrap dress and the crazy patchwork patent looking bag :yahoo:.

i also like the fringey bag, though I can't see myself paying a high price for a fringe (read: trendy) look, when there are so many great vintage leather bags on ebay.

i'm still head over heals for the tharpe... and the mosaique hobos that no one else seems to love but me... i'm dreaming of the 30% off days... i'd get the tharpe for sure this time around!

jandelvis -
thanks for the post and yeah, am diggin' the clothes too!
hey.....where are pics of the Velvetine?????????

sep -
it's a love/angst relationship w/HH cuz there is no logic w/their sales....they don't do a major sale to drop current inventory to make wya for new product....wish they did! gheez....there are things they list on the website that are well over a year old....but, we still love 'em.

mockinglee -
am totally w/you on the halter dress! Rock-on, bride!

Last edited:
sep -
it's a love/angst relationship w/HH cuz there is no logic w/their sales....they don't do a major sale to drop current inventory to make wya for new product....wish they did! gheez....there are things they list on the website that are well over a year old....but, we still love 'em.

ITA!!

jandelvis -
hey.....where are pics of the Velvetine?????????

i know, i know, i am so delinquent - BUT i have a good excuse!! JUST passed in my dissertation last Thurs, so it's been a nutty few months! now doing a massive winter/spring wardrobe storage turnover, and planning to put my cute new dig camera to use with the Velvetine!

sep -

PERFECTLY stated, dcblam. i too get irked when i see the Adelle sheath on "sale" for 132 now when it was ~55 for months but i can't stay mad. HH is like a DH with a few quirks but overall a total keeper :yes:

Ben also said in the discussion board that there will be a lot of black "interview-ready" type of bags this fall. I'm thinking the fringe one ain't it. LOL

HH is like a DH with a few quirks but overall a total keeper :yes:

So true!! It's kinda funny because although I've read so many negative posts about HH... I've had such great experiences that I feel like my continuing obsession is some sort of purse affair... Like the guy you swore to your friends you weren't seeing anymore because of his "reputation" but he's so wonderful to YOU that you just can't stop seeing him... :roflmfao:

They aren't paying the models enough, they look MAD :cursing: !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fringes are lovable, but stick with removable tassels if you can't commit.

--- maybe I like the concho/fringe number. It's not much of a preview!