Snatched out of my hands :(

Ilovemybagz

May 4, 2014
PA
OP you are a selfless person to send your cousin your LV from your aunt. However if your cousin is not into LV I don't get why your other aunt is upset. At least allow your aunt to get your cousin something she would make use of if she has to have a gift. Sounds petty and that they want bragging rights (all too familiar in my family I must add).

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

gottabagit

Sep 20, 2011
Whoa. You are a truly selfless person. I'd throw a tantrum and probably refuse to send the bag...or maybe I'd go buy a fake one and send her that.

No offense, but what's up with your fairy godmother aunt giving into the wicked aunt like that? Did she owe her money or something? If I were your aunt, I'd tell my sister to kiss off, I can do whatever I want with my money and my stuff.
My sentiments exactly! Why would your aunt cave? That's where the drama escalated. She could have nicely but firmly told the other aunt and niece that she understands they're upset but since she had already given you the bag, she couldn't take it back from you. End of story!

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
Thank you again everyone for your support and your kind words! I don't even feel so bad about not having that bag anymore, thanks to all your replies :heart:

Nov 27, 2009
My sentiments exactly! Why would your aunt cave? That's where the drama escalated. She could have nicely but firmly told the other aunt and niece that she understands they're upset but since she had already given you the bag, she couldn't take it back from you. End of story!
Can you IMAGINE, you have given someone a gift and then SOMEONE ELSE calls to witch at you and harass you and pretty well demand you get it back and give it to them, because they deserve it more and you didn't know what you were doing? What you might SAY to that person during the conversation, AFTER you picked yourself up off the floor, of course. :lol:

gottabagit

Sep 20, 2011
Can you IMAGINE, you have given someone a gift and then SOMEONE ELSE calls to witch at you and harass you and pretty well demand you get it back and give it to them, because they deserve it more and you didn't know what you were doing? What you might SAY to that person during the conversation, AFTER you picked yourself up off the floor, of course. :lol:
Unbelievable!