Snap Decisions!

Croissant

Detective Hermès!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
i just made a totally snap decision without the help/advice of my lovely H ladies. i bought the pale grey Kelly from Luxury Zurich! You guys know that bag? Its really lovely.
Anyway, i'm not worried about authenticity and the condition is 99.9% mint and pete is really nice and helpful/accomodating thus far. i just cant believe i clicked "buy!" out of the blue like that. does anyone know the official name of this colour? and does anyone own anything in that colour?

LUXURY-SHOPS.COM - Hermes, 32cm Kelly, Handbag

any advice, opinions, colour theories..are welcome!!

i love that its not white white white but a pale grey and i love the palladium hardware. its about time i got a palladium hardware bag! :graucho:

thanks hlfinn!!!! its going to be a few weeks before i have it in my hot little hands so i cant promise pics for a while, but i will post as soon as its here! what did you think of the colour?

i think it's PERFECT. will honestly go with everything for every season but esp perfect for spring summer. honestly i was looking at it today and dreaming. it's really lovely. i wish i knew details for you. i am so excited for you! can't wait to see pics!

oh, WOW, croissant!! what a stunning piece! she's just gorgeous....and i love that it's a unique color you won't see everywhere. i think grey is such a wonderful neutral, and that pale grey will really go with everything!

congratulations!!!!! :smile:

thanks guys!! i dont know why it wasnt snatched up before me. i was checking the listing everyday. i finally couldnt handle it being on the market anymore. i dont know if anyone remembers, but i'd been dreaming of a white kelly for ages and decided i would kill it with dirt but this pale grey seemed like a good compromise.

Croissant, I have loved that bag and would have snapped it up myself except that I can't do any larger than a 28cm given my own size.

Love love love the color...seasonless, and a true neutral that is still eyecatching, and different.

Congratulations on a beautiful choice!:yahoo:

Congratulations Croissant!!!!
I wish I could help you with the name, but in any event the bag is gorgeous and what a happy spring you will have!!!!

The bag is gorgeous and I must say that I am always thrilled when a PFer gets a bag that I love from LZ...!!! I cant stand it when they just disappear off the site and I dont know if they are going to a happy home!:crybaby: