Snap button broken

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467702972.458788.jpg

The snap button on my le pliage doesn't snap close anymore. I compared it with my other le pliage totes and noticed that the snap button on the leather flap closure is broken.

Is this something that Longchamp can repair and how much? Am I better off purchasing a new one?

2. LC can replace it. It might be free or it might be $30 depending.

goldfish19 and lotusflowerbaum like this.
  3. I never actually had to use that button lol so I've never had that problem? Is it just me? I don't fold any of my le pliages anymore and I don't fasten the flap when in use. But it's good to know LC can replace it.

bakeacookie and jules 8 like this.
  4. I went to the Longchamp store at South Coast Plaza and it's free to fix :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice