Snake chain on the FLING snags clothes!!! :(

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
So I have a big party to go to next week and I figured it was going to be my first chance at wearing my Cheetah Fling. I bought a really nice dress and tried it on yesterday with the purse.

The chain on the Fling immediately snagged part of my dress!!! I couldn't believe it. I then put the chain against another item of delicate clothing and it did the same! Obviously clothing that you would wear with the Fling would be more delicate than say a cotton sweatshirt you wear casually.

I dunno what to do!!! :sad: I love the bag. Has anyone else had a problem with the Fling's snake chain?

did u wear the bag on shoulder or cross body? i just bought my 1st fling thanks for starting this thread now i'll watch out/ be careful when i use it

Oh no! I have two of the new flings but I haven't noticed them snagging on anything yet. But then again I haven't worn them with anything delicate yet.

Sorry to hear about that though, I'm definitely going to be careful with what I pair my flings with from now on. Maybe if you are wearing a delicate top or dress you could put a wrap or cardi on top to protect the clothes from the fling strap?