Snake Bag ID Help Please... :-)

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Hi all :smile:

This lovely little bag came from the BV outlet in Woodbury Commons. I have not been able to find the proper name for it though. Does anyone know what it is called?

I believe it is sea snake?

Thanks! :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• bottegalv2.jpg
    bottegalv2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 200
Rana,

Sorry, I can't help you with the name. I have been looking through the threads b/c I am pretty sure that I have seen this bag here before. Someone else will chime in and help you.

It looks like you also got the new LV blossom bag. I would love to get the pochette sometime in that pattern.

Rana,

Sorry, I can't help you with the name. I have been looking through the threads b/c I am pretty sure that I have seen this bag here before. Someone else will chime in and help you.

It looks like you also got the new LV blossom bag. I would love to get the pochette sometime in that pattern.

Thanks piperlu :hugs:

The colors are so brilliant on the LV Stephen Sprouse bag - it goes very well with several pieces from the Fall/Winter Roberto Cavalli collection :heart:

Ranag - It is a type of watersnake. They live in freshwater.

PFers, now that we looked at my creepy Know Thy Snakes thread...what snake is it???
Acrochordus javanicus? yes, that's right.

I cannot help you with the name, other than framed satchel. It is beautiful, that is for sure. What is the style number?

Ranag - It is a type of watersnake. They live in freshwater.

PFers, now that we looked at my creepy Know Thy Snakes thread...what snake is it???
Acrochordus javanicus? yes, that's right.

I cannot help you with the name, other than framed satchel. It is beautiful, that is for sure. What is the style number?

Thank you jburgh for the snake type information! :smile: I had ventured over to your Know Thy Snakes thread, but I have to admit, they creeped me out totally! lol! When the skin is on a handbag or a jacket, they do not bother me. However, seeing pictures of them still live just gives me the heebee geebees :shame:

^^^^^
Almost forgot - where would I find the style number? The only tag that came with it was a white little piece of paper with the price on it stapled to the dustbag (which had some numbers on it - would that be it?) Thanks again!

^It would be on a white tag that is normally sewn into the lining of the bag, along with the color code.

love the horn handles and accents on the bag! Are the handles comfortable on the shoulder?

^It would be on a white tag that is normally sewn into the lining of the bag, along with the color code.

love the horn handles and accents on the bag! Are the handles comfortable on the shoulder?

Thank you Sum for the information :smile: I will try to locate this tag and take a photo of it in a little bit...

This bag does not fit over the shoulder unfortunately. The handles are very, very short, so it is strictly a hand-carry bag.

Thanks boxermom :hugs: - I really cannot take credit for finding it though. It was posted on one of the shopping threads :smile:

I located the tag (I never would have known it was there! lol!) and have posted a pic of the tag on the dustbag as well.

Thanks again!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bottegasnake1.jpg
    bottegasnake1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 124
  • bottegasnake2.jpg
    bottegasnake2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 122
  • bottegasnake3.jpg