Snake and lizard

I'm talking about the handbags. I don't care for the rough feel of snakeskin, or python, *at all*. And somehow lizard looks cheap to me.

As animals, they're fine by me.

Everevereve said:
I totally think they can be very pretty, but I am also scare of them. Just can't imagine snake and lizard skins rub against mine...

oh my god, you're right. i've never thought about this but i would flip out if i was walking along with a snake skin bag and could feel like the scales and everything rub against my skin...*shudder* ok so i've decided i don't like snake or lizard!

I dont like them because I dont think there as durable. Croc/gator is probably a different story. I should have stronger feelings about this as I do have lizards and snakes as pets but... I don't heh

nawth21 said:
I dont like them because I dont think there as durable. Croc/gator is probably a different story. I should have stronger feelings about this as I do have lizards and snakes as pets but... I don't heh
I think they're not as durable too but I can be wrong. I have a couple kate spade bags with snakeskin trim. They look nice.