Snake accessories with black?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all... wondering if this shoe can be worn with an above the knee length black dress? Also, what kind of bag would look best with this combo? Another coordinating snake? Black? Bronze? I have a wedding to attend soon and am stumped. :smile: Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. This is the bronze I'm thinking of...

Attached Files:

3. I would avoid snake on snake. I think the snake shoes and bronze clutch would look great with a little black dress!

4. I would avoid snake on snake also. I think the bronze clutch paired with the snake shoes + the LBD would be perfection

5. I agree with the others, the shoes and dress would work perfectly fine, but go with the bronze clutch!

6. agreed with the other. i wouldn't do snake and snake....

7. Thanks, all! I really like the look of this. :smile:

8. :tup:

9. Agreed. I love snake + black. My black LBD has a subtle snake texture and it's awesome

10. I actually like the snake on snake combo. But i like the bronze too.

11. Thanks, all! One more question... Hosiery, or self tanner. :smile: If hosiery, what kind? (wedding is mid October, btw) Thanks again!