Snagged the dark silver reissue 225!!!!

forchanel

Aug 2, 2007
I really wanted a resissue in dark silver and I didnt think I would ever get one because there are long waitlists and it seemed impossible to find one. I would just admire pictures on tpf of the bag, thinking that my only hope was ebay... which i didnt want to deal with or restort too. But on tuesday on a whim I visited the Chanel boutique in San Francisco and they had only one left!! I'm really excited!! I've already taken the bag out and i've gotten lots of compliments. I love the color it looks a bit purple/pinkish in certain lights.. but maybe thats just me. The color is to die for, I cant get over how gorgeous it is!!

Thanks for letting me share. I'll try to post pictures this weekend but I'm sure everyone already knows what it looks like!! I LOVEE IT!!! :smile:

Looks like we both got lucky to get a DS 225 from SF Chanel. :tup:

I got mine last year in July. At that time, it's hard to get one like you mentioned about the long WL. For me, it just happended that I called the boutique at the right time & the SA told me someone decided not the take the DS 225 but the other bag. So, I also snagged it without waiting. Enjoy your bag! I just carried mine out even it was snowing here in Halifax :P