SNAD question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi again, i took everyone's advice and filed a SNAD thru paypal concerning the tano purse. I am doing communication with her thru paypal but her emails are coming thru ebay to my email. I think it is just about resolved (should not have to escalate) but she sent me this email:

i got the check today. i will go to the bank tomorrow to deposit it... i will be able to send you the check by fri at the latest. i thought it would take a lot longer to recieve a check from paypal.

- danielle3809

It sounds like she plans to send me a personal check?? I emailed her thru
    paypal that i was mailing the bag today and upon receipt she could credit my paypal account. I'm really not comfortable getting a personal check from someone (bank fees if a problem). Is this typical for a seller to do?
    thanks again, you all have been so helpful. :smile:

2. I would insist on a refund via PayFoe.

3. ^^^ITA, if her check bounces you get an additional fee. Plus she will get her PP fees back if she refunds that way too.