SNAD Help!

If you don't get the partial, contact ebay.

As for the email you received, go to "contact seller" through ebay and copy and paste her message. Then respond to her that "now that we are in a dispute, do not contact me directly by email but rather, all contact is to be made through the dispute console. All contact must be documented.

I will not close the dispute until my paypal account shows the agreed-upon partial refund."

That way, it'll be on ebay record that you want all contact documented and you've clearly stated what you expect from her.

Thank you, I said pretty much everything you said, and copied her original message.

Thanks for all your help

This is the response email on ebay that I get this am. Looks like I'll be escalating my case after all. UGH!!!

would love to send you the refund, but I can't do it my funds are frozen, they are frozen bc the case is open. I wasn't trying to do anything by emailing u through paypal that's just the email they had, so don't get upset. I'm trying to resolve this case and was just trying to update you bc I can't use my funds.

Oh girl!! When I saw your initial post, I thought it was an old one!! So sorry that this is happening to you!! You are so right, a PITA!!! Seems like you are doing the right thing!! Sending positive vibes your way!!!

This is the response email on ebay that I get this am. Looks like I'll be escalating my case after all. UGH!!!

would love to send you the refund, but I can't do it my funds are frozen, they are frozen bc the case is open. I wasn't trying to do anything by emailing u through paypal that's just the email they had, so don't get upset. I'm trying to resolve this case and was just trying to update you bc I can't use my funds.
That's a good thing that he escalated!

Obviously he doesn't understand the way the dispute process works because generally, it's not in a seller's best interest to escalate.