SNAD case, escalate after Bonanza ruled for seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BeenBurned. The goodwill - ain't gonna happen. I've been accused of buyer's remorse, purposely breaking it, unintentionally breaking it with tools, and lying about the corrosion.

hlbnaturalstrap.jpg
hlbnewstrappic1.jpg

hlbnewstrappic2.jpg

Transaction date: 14 Dec 2012
Transaction amount: $195.00 USD
Invoice ID: 9677183
Your transaction ID: 4D176633U4386821S
Case number: PP-002-168-998-046

Refund amount: $195.00 USD

We've determined that the buyer should receive a $195.00 USD refund if they
send the merchandise back to you. The merchandise will be in the same condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for all postage and packaging costs.

hermes1.jpg

hermes2i.jpg

^ ^ oh dear! :nogood:

I see there is no mention in your little rant regarding how delighted you were with the bracelet when you received it ? no mention of you admitting you knew it was a "tricky" clasp to open ? no reference to all my advice trying to help you to open the bracelet correctly ? no mention of your message to me admitting that you had "pushed too hard" & you were sorry to tell me it had "halved in two together with your fingernail" ? No mention of Hermes SCP offering to send the clous to Paris to inspect the damage & pending their findings, offer to repair it ? (& you declining). No mention of me offering to take it to my own Hermes Boutique either ?? Is this what you call "refusing to work with you" ?

True, I did send both Bonanza & PP all the photos I could find of close ups of the clous from all angles, in order to explain the correct mechanism for opening & closing the bracelet. So, I obviously stole pics from the H website & Polyvore too ? Please do not take anything I have said in messages or evidence I have submitted out of context. I can easily prove otherwise.

If the clous had been faulty, I would not have been able to change the strap. There is a big difference between something being a little stiff due to it not having been in regular use for a while and something which is faulty or broken! Do not misquote what I have actually said to you. The truth of the matter was that you either couldn't wait for my reply or you chose to ignore my advice & you went right ahead & forced the clous apart. You don't pull something apart in different directions when it swivels open in any case, you must have known all this would do was cause grave damage.

If you had liked the bracelet, wanted to keep it & truly believed there was a fault in the mechanism, you would have allowed Hermes the opportunity to inspect it. But then, I am sure you know as well as I do that they would have found nothing wrong with it, (according to my H boutique manager, if the corrosion "isn't visible to the naked eye" then there is no corrosion present, besides, silver takes hundreds of years to corrode!). Perhaps they would have discovered a little tarnishing, a little dirt, both are perfectly normal inside a 6 year old clous and neither would have affected the opening/closing mechanism. I am pretty certain though of what their inspection report would have found & that is very visible evidence that you forced the clous apart, possibly with some sort of sharp instrument (& anyone familiar with this particular clous charm, will know just how much force it would take to prise it apart). Incidentally, I never did receive that pic of your halved-in-two fingernail. ouch!

If I had refused to work with you & I was aggressive/waged war in my correspondence, then why didn't you submit them as evidence ? why did you choose to submit one single message where I was referring to my US parcels all being delayed over Xmas ? was this the best you could do to attempt to show me in a bad light as a seller ?

I have 100% feedback as a seller on all the sites I sell on. You on the other hand do not. Why did you feel the need to make your Bonanza profile private just seconds after raising the dispute ? I thought I was the baddie here ?

You did not receive my item significantly not as described. The clous de selle charm was in used but very good condition. The white epsom leather strap was brand new. I believe it was a combination of you as the buyer failing to understand the correct mechanism of how the charm should open and your impatience to “make” it open anyway which resulted in it being damaged and broken in half.

I have just had a lengthy call with PP & for some reason they did not receive the most part of my evidence yesterday. Something to do with a "system error" (?) They have agreed to look at it now though, despite asking you to return the item to me. Incidentally, this does not guarantee you a refund, despite what your team of eager beaver advisors will tell you here.

I have sent both Bonanza & PP links to this lovely thread. If you're going to tell the world about this dispute please include all the facts.

As far as PP "ruling in your favour" I wouldn't count your chickens just yet ...........

Last edited:
If anyone on here wants to know EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL of my side of this dispute (which I doubt), I'll be glad to tell you in a private message. My purpose in posting this was to get Paypal/Bonanza advice.

As for you, Viki Anderson, the fact that you submitted another seller's photos to Bonanza with captions that say they are your item prior to shipping, tells me everything I need to know about you.

WHAT. AGE. ARE. YOU ? 12 ?

I know you like your privacy Scarletsmom but it's a bit late for that now. How many IDs do you actually have ? do you have more than 1 feedback with any of them ? :sneaky: don't be shy, post away. I'm desperate to see your tampered with evidence to match your tampered with SNAD claim. :popcorn:

Typically when both parties are posting we close the thread . . . our reasoning is readily evident I do believe given the turn this thread has taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.