SN, GF and Xquisite's meet-up...!

Is it Kristie's birthday?

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Looking forward to more posts.

It's her birthday in a couple of weeks & Sue has just had her birthday too, so they really deserved some spoiling! Of course I would LOVE to tell you about K's divine little addition but I can't spoil her thunder....Plus I KNOW how you ladies love the slooowww unveiling. :graucho: :lol:

Aww, sorry gals, we didn't take any group shots! I think we all forgot to bring a camera. Wow, how bad are we?:shame:

Yeah, we'll let K tell you herself what she bought.:graucho:

Addicted and Scarlett, here's a pic of me wearing the Marly bracelet and the "isthme". Scarlett, the isthme is the white oval thing which I've used as a pendant. It can also be used as a bracelet.:smile:

marly-isthme.jpg

I know....it's a white on white BIRKIN!!! Yeah!! K got herself either a toile/white box Birkin or she found the the Vert Anis Kelly.....omg....WHERE IS THAT GIRL!!!!!!

^^Lol! Quite the suspense, isn't it? I remember HG leaving us to guess what you bought when you hit NY about a month ago.:roflmfao:

GF is still here in Melb until the weekend. I don't think she's able to log on until she returns. Only a few more days now... :whistle:

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments.:flowers: That isthme is really quite a nice piece. I wanted something for when an outfit didn't quite look right with a scarf or during hot summers when you sweat like a hog.:roflmfao:

I also really like that Marly bracelet. I've been waiting for the Kelly double loop for a while now (my store has none!!!) and the Marly is quite similar except it doesn't have the turnlock closure, of course. The 3 metal stud bits can be moved around anywhere on the leather.

^^^^When I first heard the name of that bracelet in the store, I couldn't help but think:

We're jammin':
I wanna jam it wid you.
We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too.................