Smythson wallets

1. Hi, just wondering if anyone has experiences with Smythson wallets. I'm kind of debating between a Smythson or an LV epi wallet. I'm not sure which design I would like to get but they do have quite a range. I would like to know in terms of quality and durability, does anyone have any opinions, esp on the Smythson? Thanks

I love the one in the pict! esp the clasp!

wp-SL6900.jpg
  2. I have a Smythson classic travel wallet in black calf. I have had it for about six years and use it when I travel overseas. It still looks new. Smythson products are very well made.

3. I have two Smythson travel wallets - love them both...one in pigskin and one in moc croc - I would say that I like the pigskin better...

4. Me and my man have matching Smythson travel wallets. I love mine (I had my name embossed on it and all :biggrin:)

I also have a card holder with sterling silver corners and a few of their notebooks. the notebooks make the best presents ever!

5. You might want to look at the Aspinal of London wallets too - they are just gorgous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice