Smythson Panama diary

heart_bags

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Europe
Hi bag-lovers. I'm currently looking into getting a new agenda diary and as I'm loving pink right now, I'm hooked on the Smythson Panama diary in fuchsia. :love:

It's this here (the link is the mid-year version, the ones starting in January are not available yet):
http://www.smythson.com/fuchsia-2014-15-mid-year-panama-diary.html

Do any of you have a Smythson Panama diary? If so, do you like it? Is it heavy? Does it hold up well throughout the year?

Thanks for your feedback!

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I do not have one but have heard they are good quality. For me though I prefer lines to write on ,but if that does not matter to you it looks good.

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I had this one a few years ago, it is very very light and it does hold up very well. If they were more affordable, I would buy one every year!

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
i have not used the diary but i have used the note book- same size but just lined paper and i loved it. light weight and durable. i stopped using it because i take most notes on my phone.

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
I'm of no help here, but I love the old-school nature of this. My mom used to get me a Tiffany datebook every year when I was a teenager in the 80s. It was awesome. I got out of the habit, but you have me thinking again...

heart_bags

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Europe
I'm of no help here, but I love the old-school nature of this. My mom used to get me a Tiffany datebook every year when I was a teenager in the 80s. It was awesome. I got out of the habit, but you have me thinking again...
I really love writing down my appointments and to-dos, love having a diary :smile:

Kseniula

Feb 22, 2008
do any of you guys know if Smythson ever does free international shipping?
I wanna get a diary and ebgrave it but the shipping is freaking 15£! maybe before Christmas or somethig?

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
do any of you guys know if Smythson ever does free international shipping?
I wanna get a diary and ebgrave it but the shipping is freaking 15£! maybe before Christmas or somethig?

What country are you shipping to? They have a store in NYC and I think Barney's also sells some of their items, though I guess you would not be able to get personalization through Barney's.