Smushy faces (Bulldogs, Pugs, Frenches, Boxers, etc.) Please Post Pics

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
O.G.
Mar 31, 2012
Would love to see pics of our short muzzle babies and discuss the issues specific to these breeds.

Here are my two.

Blue and Wellie, my baby bullies. Well, they're 3 and 2.5 years old now, still my babies though :smile:

Attachments

• Blues football1.jpg
    Blues football1.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 491
  • Wellie.jpg
    Wellie.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 505
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 470
  • Wellie meets stick.jpg
    Wellie meets stick.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 499
  • tired bros.jpg
    tired bros.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 476
  • bellies.jpg
    bellies.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 450
  • my babies.jpg
    my babies.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 472
Reactions: Heart Star
I love the smooshy face dogs too. My first dog as a little girl was a Bulldog, Susie. She was a doll. Then my parents got Boxers and all my life I've had a Boxer. This is Sabo. He's pretty old for the breed, we're guessing about 11. We adopted him when he was already an adult and given to a South Carolina pound. The Carolina Boxer Rescue group fostered him till we found him (or he found us).

I love these breeds but they do tend to have more health problems than longer-nosed breeds.

Your dogs are just beautiful.

Attachments

• Saboresting.jpg
    Saboresting.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 437
I love the smooshy face dogs too. My first dog as a little girl was a Bulldog, Susie. She was a doll. Then my parents got Boxers and all my life I've had a Boxer. This is Sabo. He's pretty old for the breed, we're guessing about 11. We adopted him when he was already an adult and given to a South Carolina pound. The Carolina Boxer Rescue group fostered him till we found him (or he found us).

I love these breeds but they do tend to have more health problems than longer-nosed breeds.

He's so handsome. Looks like such a sweet soul too. Thank you for rescuing!!

Wellie was re-homed to us last year.

My other bulldogs trainer said a clients wife didn't want him anymore, said she couldn't keep up with the cleaning. He was still a baby, only a year old.

Our trainer said If we weren't going to take him, he was going to a rescue. My heart melted when we met him and he's been with us ever since.

Would love to see pics of our short muzzle babies and discuss the issues specific to these breeds.

Here are my two.

Blue and Wellie, my baby bullies. Well, they're 3 and 2.5 years old now, still my babies though :smile:

[emoji173]️ they are so adorable!

I was going to get my Boston a bullie sister since I'm moving to a bigger place soon, but found out I can't have any dog that weighs (or will grow up to weigh) 40+ lbs [emoji30] I have a lot of stairs so I suppose it's for the best but I'm still not thrilled that my baby is still an only child. There's nothing better than coming home after a horrible day and seeing those little wiggle butts at the door!

Hi Sabo! I love his little lips. My current neighbor has boxers and I am going to miss them so much when I move.

View attachment 3256511

I love this thread already! Here's my little smooshie. It's not the best pic but I love when she lays with her little paws folded neatly under her like that.

Bostons are so fun. There are a couple that come to the dog park and want to be in the big dog side. They run and play like crazy. My grandma had a Boston Terrier that was the smartest dog ever according to my dad.

omg, love the new pics!!

there's nothing cuter than a smushy face. just wanna smooch them all!!