SMs back from Podium

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve been told Togo, Epsom, and Alligator only. No smooth leathers. If anyone has heard otherwise, I would love to know. Alligator is $34,800 CAD. So far none have arrived here.

2. :yes: This is the same intel as I've been told. ;)

3. has anyone got their hands on anything in vert Amande yet?

4. Thank you! Any leather pricing intel?

5. Very pretty. A combo of Gris M and Sage.

6. I have not been offered any vert Amande bags but I saw a lady with a vert Amande b25 at my home store. I chatted with her and she said she had been offered it recently.

hannahsophia likes this.
  7. Vert Amande is starting to flow in and after seeing the color on this thread, my SA found me a bi-color Calvi. The interior is Gris Perle.

Attached Files:

8. These neutral colors go together so nicely!

chkpfbeliever and tlamdang08 like this.
  9. Nice! :heart:

10. I LOVE both of these colours! :heart::heart::heart: Very nice choice of Calvi!

chkpfbeliever and renet like this.
  11. Dear all pls find the picture of vert Rousseau in swift and togo leather below. LOVE

Attached Files:

12. Gorgeous! Reminds me a lot of Vert Cypress

chkpfbeliever and lulilu like this.
  13. I think it is a ted darker than vert titien

14. There was a GP on the US website a couple of days ago.

15. Hey @Meta! Your post is from a while back but have been dying to see (and hopefully own) the Clic H in the 33 size. Do you know if it can still be purchased?

Also has anyone ever seen what fits inside?