SMs back from Podium

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m not an expert on the subject, but I don’t see why this is not definite. How exciting!
    Congratulations! :biggrin:

westcoastgal, Birkinitis and DR2014 like this.
  2. Thanks for your optimism, blondissima777!! I want to feel it too!

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  3. I can’t imagine your SA offering you this, specifically mentioning the SM approved it, giving you a timeline of when you’ll be able to chose colors and not come through with it.

PoppyLadyBird, WingNut and DR2014 like this.
  4. You are so right - they have both been very strightforward

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  5. oops, i hit post too soon. They have both been very straightforward with me at every opportunity. So excited!!! I will update next week!!

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  6. Yes podium
    Happy for you

jaz_o and DR2014 like this.
  7. Thank you, bagidiotic!!

8. Make gd use of this opportunity get your dream grail

NOIRetMoi and DR2014 like this.
  9. DR2014,
    This is what happened to me when I got my red kelly in 2014. SA and SM told me that I was first on the list to be offered when it came in. It was a PO, so I just had to sit back and wait for it. (Totally worth the wait, too!) Congratulations on the GREAT NEWS!!!

csetcos, DR2014 and Israeli_Flava like this.
  10. Ahhhh sighhhhh
    THAT red kelly :heart:

Congrats on your PO DR2014!!!!

DR2014 likes this.
  11. Thank you and hugs to you, IF!!! (LOVING your RA Kelly! Swwoooooooning over here! ):heart::hugs:

DR2014 and Israeli_Flava like this.
  12. Congrats on your PO. I am guessing it might be the new colour Rouge de Coeur which comes in Epsom and probably other leathers also for SS19.

DR2014 likes this.
  13. Thank you so much, all - I will let you know what I find out next week about the options. I told my DH last night at dinner about the upcoming expenditure - and he informed me that my H buying is enabling him to buy a new motorcycle he has been eyeing for years! AAAArrrrggghhh!!!! At least my H addiction does not put me at risk of injury (I think.....)!

NOIRetMoi and azukitea like this.
  14. Oops I was trying to do a multi quote with my last response! Trying again?!

15. Ladybaga, have you posted a picture of your red kelly? I would love to see it!! I will go search for it now! :smile: