SMs back from Podium

1. Thanks for the input ladies..i’ve asked my SA to help get me my first C and she asked me my preferred size.. of course i realize it’s not always wise to go big so trying to figure out if the mini is not “too mini”...

2. This is gorgeous! Any intel on what leathers it will come in? TIA!

3. I saw swatches for Togo, Swift, and Chevre. I know it also comes in Epsom and if I'm not mistaken Clemence. HTH. :smile:

4. Thank you! :flowers:

koeeeee and weN84 like this.
  5. Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any idea what bags styles and leathers will Magnolia come in?:rolleyes: Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

tramcaro likes this.

6. I’m hoping it’s Kelly style... :girlsigh:

7. :tup::hbeat:

8. it was a 28!

tramcaro likes this.
  9. Saw these two colors on the french website but was unsure of the names as it only their reference numbers. So to be sure before i post, I asked my SA their color names. Confirmed that this is Magnolia and Blue Brighton. Yay, I hope my podium order for Magnolia will be accepted. Crossing my fingers :smile: Magnolia.jpg Blue Brighton.jpg

10. that is so interesting, i always assume that the blue on the 2nd bag was bleu agate. my eyes are fooling me!

11. Blue agate and Rose Pourpre have siblings!

Monique1004, Pinayfrench and Ang-Lin like this.
  12. In case of Bleu Agate, this year she has TWO siblings: Azur and Bleu Brighton :biggrin:

Pinayfrench and kathydep like this.
  13. When do the SM's come back from Paris for the PO? I am a bit impatient as to when I can email my SA to ask what colors were offered.

14. I believe they already know the new colors! My SA showed me swatches in late December.

Pinayfrench likes this.
  15. Yes looks like rose pourpre and blue agate