SMs back from Podium

1. That's a weird pin as it tags leasyluxe.com, which I believe is a French company, but it calls the color "rose poudré". I'm not sure how dependable that source can be.

2. Painted birkin like this ? Photo borrowed from Ins

IMG_8454.jpg
  3. Licol! A picotin in long strap! I will want one!
    Thanks for sharing those info! So exciting.

nicole0612 and leuleu like this.
  4. I just met my SA today and asked her about Lime color in B or K which sadly she said that Lime won't come in B or K. It will come only in accessories, SLGs, and other bag model ex. Victoria

lulilu likes this.
  5. I think I saw it avail today in herbag

6. Yes, in herbag too but not B and K

7. I saw a reseller post a lime Kelly in evercolor. Maybe a fake?

8. I saw a lime k28 retourne in evercolour with PHW at FSH on 4 July. It was on the display with the "display only" plate on the side.

Nui, pinklining, lulilu and 1 other person like this.
  9. I saw that too when I was there June 27.

lulilu and rwy_ma like this.
  10. Yes, this is the painted Birkin and it's only available as push offer per my SA.

lulilu likes this.
  11. Just quoting what my SA said. Kelly in lime is not in production, but a lot of people are requesting for that combo because of that specific one on display in FSH, but it's not in production.

Nui and lulilu like this.
  12. I saw this is my Instagram. Am not sure if its a special order. But wouldn't it be great if its really in production? :nuts: Credits to authenticbagslovers ig.

IMG_4478.PNG
    obsessedwhermes, Nui and grapegravity like this.
  13. Lime hasn't been on the SO list for a while so it's not quite likely that is one. And while I'm not verifying the authenticity of the bag, it could be a push offer item, much like Box items, just a thought.

starprism_7 and cavalla like this.
  14. The new color rose pourpre in Agneau.

(I hope it's the right place to post)

IMG_1500402332.849608.jpg

nicole0612, foxyqt, Miss Al and 20 others like this.
  15. Dare I say it reminds me of Anemone?

nicole0612, foxyqt, MiniNavy and 6 others like this.