SMs back from Podium

1. I saw this at my store today - too bad it was a T2 and not a T3, but probably best for my wallet right now. I really liked it - kind of in-between etain and etoupe, but leaning more toward etoupe. If anyone likes etoupe but wishes it didn't have the contrast stitching, this color is for you.

DollyDoll, Txoceangirl, MYH and 2 others like this.
  2. I have seem Ks in BE from resellers, I think B will be available too.

allure244 and westcoastgal like this.
  3. Does anyone knows BE in togo? Thanks

4. Will Be in Paris next week. Should ask my SA for the BE to confirm if they will come out in B/K.

5. Will be in togo and Kelly will be offered. Didn't ask about B.

babybaby2011 likes this.
  6. I don't like etoupe but really like GA. It has a bit of mauve undertone where as etoupe to me is a bit muddy. Maybe the contrast from white stitching brings out the muddiness.

DollyDoll, Natalie j and klynneann like this.
  7. It's coming in Clemence, Epsom, and Swift.

babybaby2011, Pinayfrench and csetcos like this.
  8. This seems to be true ....my SA told me that the Chicago store didn't order B or Ks in GA because they felt it was too similar to Etoupe

9. I feel I'm in trouble.

klynneann, csetcos and coucou chanel like this.
  10. IMG_5261.JPG Is poppy orange included in the lists of colors that are coming out? I saw this in the store

WingNut likes this.
  11. I forgot where I saw the pic n description in tpf but I seem to have seen someone scoring a lindy verso in orange poppy/ rouge grenat
    But I might be wrong ...

12. Agreed! Saw Gris A yesterday in swift, it reminds me of a darker Sauge which I really like.

klynneann likes this.
  13. #4903 Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Yep, unfortunately budgets don't stretch to every B/K all sizes and colours. Hopefully each store know their regular customers preferences and ordered accordingly.

Carrierae and cavalla like this.
  14. What I'm curious about is how Paris choose who to send push offer to? Some stores seem to get more than others.

15. I hope my SA remembered me. This is the neutral I've been waiting for! Fingers crossed for a Gris A K32 or 35 with ghw.

Natalie j, Susie Tunes and klynneann like this.