SMs back from Podium

1. Mid july I was told.

2. New York Madison had a lot of women's wear the other day. The fall line looks promising,

arlv8500 and obsessedwhermes like this.
  3. Oh dear - I need to see this color IRL! Especially since I have a better chance of getting it than Gris T lol.

4. I tried on a couple items this past Saturday. Nothing was displayed though - I asked and my SA went in the back and brought a whole bunch of stuff out. There's a dress I have my eye on...

csetcos and Txoceangirl like this.
  5. Just saw the swatch for Rose extreme!! Its a intense pink, like rose shocking with tint of red! :love:

6. That sounds fantastic- I can't wait to see it.

grapegravity and Txoceangirl like this.
  7. OMG!! sounds absolutely gorgeous!!

grapegravity and Txoceangirl like this.
  8. do you know what leathers will be available in...thanks!

9. So a hot hot pink.... What leather was the swatch?

grapegravity likes this.
  10. What leather type does it come in?

11. #4721 Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017

The swatch was in mysore, such a beautiful saturated pink! And my store will be getting it in mysore and epsom in slg, and clemence or evercolor for lindy..
    I'm debating between this color or rose shocking for my first lindy, cant decide since both are beautiful...

12. I can't imagine how pretty the Lindy will be, epsecially in size 26!:love::love:

grapegravity likes this.
  13. Any news on men's items? my SA told me there would be new bracelets...

14. Rose Extreme sounds gorgeous! Did you get a chance to see the new Gris Asphalt color?

15. Unfortunately I didnt see Gris Asphalt swatch since my SA only took out Rose Extreme swatch from the box... maybe they not suppose to show the fall swatch until SM is back from podium :p