Smothered

It came on after I finished watching something else.....I was really grossed out by how the mother takes a bath, then when she's done the daughter goes into that same bath water. I think this show is a bit sick......daughters that are oddly attached to their mother, and mothers that refuse to let go of their daughters. I didn't care for this one.

I think that this show is hilarious!

Sandra and Mariah going to Vegas for her 21st bday getting lip injections OMG their friend is the only one who has any sense. I love how her other daughter is the complete opposite of them.

So far I like Cher and dawn the best. They seem the most sane of the group. Cher didn’t do a great job of lying about just hearing the news of the baby at the family dinner.

Angelica and sunhe bug me the most. The whole sharing bath water bit is gross. Sunhe is way too dependent on her daughter joining her dates. I feel like Angelica isn’t going to be able to keep her bf because of her mom. But then her mom spills the tea that he’s still married and has his ex’s stuff around his apartment. He seems kind of skeezy now.

Kathy and Christina planning Christina’s husbands birthday party to get her sister a husband is a awful idea I don’t know why they’d think it was a good idea.

How about that mother daughter spray tan? And then next week it looks like they're going to do a mother daughter nude photo shoot and show the picture to the Dad! :lol:

it's a bit too creepy for me.

First of all, if you can run bath water, take a bath and it still stay warm for another person to use, then what the heck kind of bath are you taking? a bird bath?

Is anyone else watching this? I stumbled across it because I'm running out of garbage to watch and saw it after 90-Day Fiance. This show is intriguing, weird and gross all at the same time. I recommend catching up on the first season since some of the ladies bleed over to the second season. So much manipulation and insecurity, it's sort of desperate and sad.