Smooth luggage owners: help please!

I have posted some pics of my smooth mini luggage here after owning it for a year. I have used it in rotation with other bags and certainly not overloaded it but it has lost it's structured look as you can see from the pics.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/post-pics-intel-your-used-celine-bags-here-715798.html
Yikes! Wow, that's a lot slouchier than I like for the mini. Rethinking keeping my new black smooth mini. Wish there was some way I could know if this new leather is going to slouch as much.

I have used mine for about a year as well. You don't want to overload it. I know we have the tendency to fill our bags with all the essentials, even when the essentials are not really necessary. Haha. But like most leather bags it does't expand, but rather tighten over time making it a little smaller.

Black smooth is almost 10 months and used very often last 6 months and leather is soften slightly and it doesn`t have the same structure which I like about:smile: and my Cobalt has more smoother leather than Black one and used every other day for 3 to 4 months and its lost the original structure , it doesn`t stand straight when the bag is empty and I prefer this new shape!