Smooth Away Hair Removal?? Anyone Tried This?

These hair removal buffing pads have been around a long time. I don't know if they work. I get the feeling they don't work as well as advertised. Otherwise, I think you'd see more people using them.

these have been around for a while--they do work (kinda weird though, hair rolls up in little balls) and your skin is left smooth. it doesn't hurt, but you have to be careful not to rub too hard. worst case, your skin is temporarily pink.

I keep seeing the infomercial and I wanna know as well.

Like I could see it working on the hairs on your arms cause those hairs are fine, but how does it work on the rougher hair?

My mom asked me about this over the weekend. She saw it on an infomercial and wants it! I looked on MUA and found nothing, then searched on google. Reviews were mixed. I think she is going to order them!

Ball Beauty has sold a similar product, I can't remember the name of it, Hair-Off? for years, and the people I know who have been happiest with them are people who have not a lot of hair to remove, and what there is fine as opposed to coarse, and of course the common sense not to "buff" to the point of damaging the skin.

Probably the best thing, if you are interested, would be to find a family member or a friend who uses them and try it.

There are people who like them, but I don't think they will ever be a threat to Magic Powder.