Smooshy Black 05 City - BIN $995

I BOUGHT IT!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What a great seller! I had some problems with my Pay Pal and she was so great helping me with everything, changing details in the auction etc.

This is my first Bbag so I'm excited to say the least:P

It looks absolutely fantastic:love: Thanks Chris!!!!!!

Hope it arrives quickly:yahoo:

Nanaz, slinks, Pewter, scoutfinch910, tiramisu, SonyaPhi: Thank you all!! :love:

It feels great buying from a PFer the first time. I really wanted a black city and after hearing you PFers raving about the smooshy leather :graucho: I felt buying from Ebay was a good option, pictures, longer descriptions of the leather and all.

Citychris: I'm also so glad everything worked out, thank you for your patience:shame: . You're on my ebay favourites list from now on, and after my sending limit is lifted, I suspect things will go a lot smoother;)

I promise to post pictures of the bag as soon as it arrives:yahoo: :heart: :heart:
Can't wait!!!!!!!

congrats!!!! wow!!

05 black cities are my favorite!

i just received mine recently from a lovely gal, and i absolutely adore it!

here a picture to tide you over till yours comes home!

enjoy!!:love:

congrats!!!! wow!!

05 black cities are my favorite!

i just received mine recently from a lovely gal, and i absolutely adore it!

here a picture to tide you over till yours comes home!

enjoy!!:love:
Let me just say: WOOOOOW:drool: :drool:

If my bag looks anything like yours I will love her sooo much:love: I can't tell you how nervous I am! I'm trying to imagine what she will look like IRL but it's impossible! So yours is an 05 too? I simply do not understand why Balenciaga changed the leather! Hopefully they're going back to the older leathers again. Thank god for smoosh:smile: