Smooshy Black 05 City - BIN $995

1. Oh, she certainly belongs to a sweet PF'er! A fellow Balenciaga lover! Good luck, Chris! She's a beauty!!! :smile:

2. I just received my 05 black city today and I can now say from experience this os one hell of an awesome bag with amazing leather! Now I see what everyone means about the smooshy, chewy 05 black city. WOW!!

3. No I can't.....:cry: !

4. beautiful :yes: :yes: Good luck with your sell !! :P

5. Oh how I want that bag!! If only I weren't on a (self-imposed) purse ban!!!

6. It's a great price for a bag that is so many people's must-have. And the leather is AMAZING. I'm very tempted, but already have 2 black B-bags (though not a city!) and am trying to diversify...

7. Thanks for posting slinks! Man... I've spent a lot this month already so I can't - otherwise I would've hit that BIN button last night!! Great price for an 05!! How I wish I could!!

8. Someone is going to love this bag!!!!! I know there were so many looking for a great black City..... here it is!!

9. Thanks for the compliments and good wishes everyone!

10. I can't believe no one has snatched this up! Very fair price for a gorgeous bag!

11. ^ ditto

12. I know, 05 leather is so yummy!!! Sigh, I don't have a black Bbag yet, but do I 'need' one...??? Someone please snag it so we don't have to suffer~~~

13. Yes, Tiramisu, you NEED one.
    Unless you don't think you do?
    But I think a black bag is a staple.:yes:

14. :nuts: Wow that leather...:drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice