Smoking

1. I am 21 and i smoke 30 marlboro lights a day. I started a 14 but i am not sure why.

Any other girls out there who smoke and if so why did you start and how old were you

2. I was 14 or 15 (9th grade) when I started. I smoked about a pack a day until I turned 20. I stopped a month after my 20th bday and haven't smoked since and its been almost 12 years now.

3. wow i am impressed, i just do not have the willpower to stop

4. I started smoking regularly at 12. I had my first at 9 and it felt great :oh:, all my friends either felt sick or dizy, I didn't. I've made a few halfassed attempts to quit but I don't really want to.

5. do you still smoke then

6. Yes, about 30 cigs a day.

7. how many years you have been smoking

8. Good lord! Are you vying to be the next poster child for American Lung Association?:wtf::wtf::wtf:

9. I'm 33 so 21 years

10. I started smoking when i was 19, pretty stupid time to start as I had gotten through all the peer pressure!! Im more of a social smoker, although if i have them in the day ill smoke them, but at the weekends and when im drinking its a must!!!

11. agreed, thats what i have tried to do in the past, only smoke at social occasions but i do nothing throughout the day so i get bored and start

12. I've been smoking on and off for the last 16 years. Pretty stupid, I know. I do consider myself a social smoker. I would have one after an occasional drink at a dinner party. I don't smoke in my house, my car, in front of my DH or son and now we are not allowed to smoke in restaurants either. I would say on average, I smoke about a cig or two a day.:nuts:

13. thats really good

14. i always need a cig after i have sex , its a must

15. :wtf: :wtf: That most cost you a small fortune. LOL, I think the reason I never smoked when I was younger (not that I smoke now) was I was too poor to afford it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice