Smokin' Hot Vernis

*jazzybelle*

Viva Vuitton!
O.G.
May 28, 2006
So after much consideration, I've decided I want a rouge Vernis bag. I've actually admired the red Epi for awhile and I said to myself, "If you're going to buy a bag in such a flashy color, why not go all the way and get Vernis?")

The problem is, none of the Vernis styles really appeal to me. A lot of them are smaller than I'd like, I don't like bags with completely open tops (which nixes the Reade and other related styles), and I don't want the Houston because I've seen a couple of them get wrinkly/saggy near the bottom.

I've narrowed it down to the Bedford and the Roxbury Drive. But I'm not totally in love with them either.

I also like the Tompkins Square (which is discontinued) and as a wallet, I'd prefer the Eldridge or Broome (both also discontinued).

Am I not meant to have Vernis? :crybaby:

If you're going to red you're going to have to go with the bedford the roxbury wasnt made in red. Maybe they will come out it in the new red for V day.

which ever bag you decide on the Red vernis is going to be be HOT!!

So after much consideration, I've decided I want a rouge Vernis bag. I've actually admired the red Epi for awhile and I said to myself, "If you're going to buy a bag in such a flashy color, why not go all the way and get Vernis?")

The problem is, none of the Vernis styles really appeal to me. A lot of them are smaller than I'd like, I don't like bags with completely open tops (which nixes the Reade and other related styles), and I don't want the Houston because I've seen a couple of them get wrinkly/saggy near the bottom.

I've narrowed it down to the Bedford and the Roxbury Drive. But I'm not totally in love with them either.

I also like the Tompkins Square (which is discontinued) and as a wallet, I'd prefer the Eldridge or Broome (both also discontinued).

Am I not meant to have Vernis? :crybaby:

I wanted to get a Houston, or a Brentwood, but I don't think I want that anymore. I would like a Vernis evening bag, like the Roxbury, which has the removable strap! I would love it in Noisette!