Smokey Blue Small Reporter Sighting

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
hi girls! today i was innocently breezing through NM, praying to the gods of willpower to allow me to stay out of trouble, when the store's Chanel boutique loomed right in front of me.....nope, there was no way to maneuver around it, i had to go in. My feet actually refused to proceed in any direction other than in, and i had no friggin' choice, i tell you. :P And there, on a shelf, calling my name, was a gorgeous blue small reporter,
the blue color a tealey smokey blue - the price tag says "blue" not "dark blue" like it says on the blue fonce jumbo classic flap tag.

Has anyone seen this beauty queen? I want her!!! but cannot afford her ($2,795), so one (or more) of us must own her... :drool:
Call Sabrina at NM Boca (561) 417-5151

let us know!!!!
She is meant to be for a PF member.....

thanks for posting the picture of the cotton club bowler cammy. i think it's cute. do we know the prices for this line yet?

Hi for the tote version of the cotton club I think it is $1995. I know that the bowler version (which I posted a pic of) is around £960 and the reporter is around £1400+

yes the one i was referring to is part of the cotton club line but has the outside pockets, 2 in front and one on each side like the original Cambon reporter....................$2695 i think

bowler which i got today but may return is $1750 (in that yummy blue)

yes the one i was referring to is part of the cotton club line but has the outside pockets, 2 in front and one on each side like the original Cambon reporter....................$2695 i think

bowler which i got today but may return is $1750 (in that yummy blue)

I was also going to get the bowler, but I wanted to know why you were thinking of returning it? Is it simply because you wanted the reporter or another problem?