Food Smoked Salmon Anyone?

mmm..i absolutely love it! i made homemade spinach and ricotta gnocchi with rose sauce the other day, and layered a few pieces of smoked salmon on top--it was sooo good! (hee hee, I think I'm allowed to praise my own cooking, since I'm not usually a good cook by any means)

Oh-almost anyway!

But, one of my favorites is to slice it up and mix it with some chopped red onions and mix it all together with some beaten eggs. cook as you would scrambled eggs-yummy!

I love love loveeee :heart: :heart: smoked salmon, theres always a supply in my house.. sometimes I worry that I eat too much since I eat it alll the time.. and then Ill get highr levels of sodium and mercury.. so im trying to cut back the addiction...

YUUUMMM. One of my favorite foods ever! My mom used to buy it as a treat because it was so expensive where I lived... I love it on bread or with red onions and capers.... speaking of which, I must get some today!

I love it as it should be enjoyed...STRAIGHT UP. I was blessed with grandparents who loved to fish and smoked their own...and shared with the rest of the family. YUM!!