Smoke vs Bronze?!

Tadi1984

Nov 17, 2010
Hi

I've been watching this forum for a couple of months but I wasnt brave enough to pull off rhe triger, since I saw it in real life :lol:
And I saw the smoke, I guess the smike from 2011 it was more like a beige than grey!
But it was in the large size, beside here in Harvey Nichols Riyadh they are selling it for 2560 $ ! which is waaay more expensive than online ordering!

So I've been looking for a medium smoke, but the current smoke on proenza schouler.com is more like dark grey, and I feel like the bronze color is similar to this smoke

I've used a picture from duckiee, (sorry duckiee if this bothers you) :$
6083039818_ed2e822e8c.jpg

I like this smoke color more tgan the greyish, so would the bronze be more similar to this color?
I need someone who have seen both of them :smile:

Thanx all !

I think the bronze looks great in the pics I've seen :heart: hopefully some tpf:ers will post pics when they gets one.

The best would be to see them side by side irl though (pics from the SS12 tread)

bronze
attachment.php

smoke
attachment.php

This is what my smoke looks like (11fw) and I think it's true to life. It's in between Elliespurse's pictures of Smoke and Bronze and quite close to your picture. Bronze is a bit lighter in colour than smoke. I would say it's more similar to birch. The smoke prior to 11fw(or 11ss?) is more greyish to the best of my knowledge but the newer smoke is less grey.

Attachments

• 6cb59bb2gw1do6iziotl6j.jpg
    6cb59bb2gw1do6iziotl6j.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 593