Smoke Grey Stroke Me Bespoke

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Hi all

This is a similar thread as posted by Lovebags. Jackie suggested I post this thread to see if anyone else shares the same interest/lust/borderline drooling for the Stroke Me in Smoke Grey leather?

Oh it's divine, such gorgeous leather! :tup::heart:

I'm not sure whether you post your interest here or directly to Jackie -either or both, whatever suits you best :yes:

I personally would be interested to see if anyone else would love the stroke me in smoke grey.

Thanks so much

Hi tropicalGal

Just waiting for approval from Jackie to post a picture of it, since it's her photo didn't want to break any copyright rules.

Once I've heard back from her I'll upload. Thanks.

Is this leather the same that used to be in a pic of the Hold Me? I think it was called charcoal grey and it was gorgeous... a very dark shade of matte grey...

Oh I never saw that one so I couldn't say for sure, however the one I'm looking at isn't dark grey/charcoal, but it is lighter like a fawny dove grey lovely matte colour (if my screen resolution is portraying it correctly that is!).

Once Jackie gets back to me hopefully I can post a picture.

Thanks all.

So obviously this isn't the Dk.grey matte?

I wonder if it has the same qualities as that leather...HANDS DOWN the best leather have ever seen...The Dk. grey almost has a slight velvet/peach fuzz feel to it combined with chameleonesque qualities......SIMPLY UNREAL!

I can only hope this grey is like it...and a Stroke Me??? WOWZA!

Hi Ladies,

It is the dark grey matte! Sorry for those who want something different. I just havent found anything nicer, you know?! And I always get annoyed myself when designers change things I love 'just for the sake of it' - unless it is better of course!

X

We can do one better than just a leather sample photograph! Here is the beauty in her entirety and glory if I may be so bold to say so! Thanks Jackie for permitting us to see it!

strokeme.jpg

Hi Jackie :heart: ..Did you see the stampede that was almost started? LOL.

I was already envisioning a Dove grey SM with the velvet texture of the Dk Grey leather..LOL

It doesn't take much to send us Belenista's into a feeding frenzy :nuts: