Smoke Grey Stroke Me Bespoke

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Hi all

This is a similar thread as posted by Lovebags. Jackie suggested I post this thread to see if anyone else shares the same interest/lust/borderline drooling for the Stroke Me in Smoke Grey leather?

Oh it's divine, such gorgeous leather! :tup::heart:

I'm not sure whether you post your interest here or directly to Jackie -either or both, whatever suits you best :yes:

I personally would be interested to see if anyone else would love the stroke me in smoke grey.

Thanks so much

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Oh I never saw that one so I couldn't say for sure, however the one I'm looking at isn't dark grey/charcoal, but it is lighter like a fawny dove grey lovely matte colour (if my screen resolution is portraying it correctly that is!).

Once Jackie gets back to me hopefully I can post a picture.

Thanks all.

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
So obviously this isn't the Dk.grey matte?

I wonder if it has the same qualities as that leather...HANDS DOWN the best leather have ever seen...The Dk. grey almost has a slight velvet/peach fuzz feel to it combined with chameleonesque qualities......SIMPLY UNREAL!

I can only hope this grey is like it...and a Stroke Me??? WOWZA!

BelenEchandia

Jan 5, 2008
Hi Ladies,

It is the dark grey matte! Sorry for those who want something different. I just havent found anything nicer, you know?! And I always get annoyed myself when designers change things I love 'just for the sake of it' - unless it is better of course!

X

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
We can do one better than just a leather sample photograph! Here is the beauty in her entirety and glory if I may be so bold to say so! Thanks Jackie for permitting us to see it!

strokeme.jpg

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Hi Jackie :heart: ..Did you see the stampede that was almost started? LOL.

I was already envisioning a Dove grey SM with the velvet texture of the Dk Grey leather..LOL

It doesn't take much to send us Belenista's into a feeding frenzy :nuts: