Smoke and Hearts and Golden Chains… reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was über-lucky a few weeks back when I got my hands on this beauty… I scored it for about $216! :nuts:

I've been carrying her ever since and it is such a perfect bag. Compared to what I'm used to, it's incredibly lighter, and it's so easy to access and handle, plus it fits a ton! And it's got this certain sixties vibe that I love… very Mad Men, IMO…

Any Guesses? :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. Yay! Live reveal!

3. I rarely get anything to reveal, so I hope this works!

4. oohh, i'm wanna see more!

5. this is exciting!!

is it a capra?

6. Yes, you are right!
    The Capra in Smoke from 2006! :yahoo:

It is in near mint condition, some super-light corner wear and there's this little thingy missing above the push lock, but honestly, I didn't even notice it (my bf of course did)!

More pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it holds a ton!

[​IMG]

7. And the dreadful modeling pics…
    please excuse the super bad lighting and everything. It's the best this **** weather gave me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. oh wow - what a great bag!

9. It looks great on you, congrats!

10. Thanks girls! :heart:

And another little thing that got in today. It really warms my heart! :love:
    A MJ key pouch from the love series. I hoped it could hold my iPhone, but of course the damn zipper gets in the way. I don't mind, it's so pretty and I got it for a steal!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one heart is made of suede, so yummy!

and the two together:

[​IMG]

woah, I'm done! with this reveal, that is. :P
    Sorry again for the blurry and dark pics! And thanks for letting me share :heart:

11. LOVE the Capra!! Such a beautiful, classy bag and the size looks perfect on you! The heart pouch is adorable, too. Congrats!!

12. Love the purple hearts key pouch!! it is so chic and looks great with your new bag:yahoo::love:

13. congrats! i love the capra and the little pouch is sooo freaking cute! :heart:

14. I always wondered what the capra was like - hard for me to tell the dimensions of it and it's just perfect! Gorgeous and feminine but w/ edge.

The little purple heart zip is a cutie too.

Love the modelling pics too!

15. Congrats! Lovely bag and cute modelling pics.

The pouch is also adorable. Enjoy!