Smelly bag

Oct 17, 2010
I don't know what to do. I bought a black first that is beautiful, but smells strongly of fresh linen air freshner. This is how the seller stored it. It is very strong and I don't think it will come out? What would you do? Thanks!

You may try to hang it outside. Fresh air may help.
I wouldn't bother with baking soda or rice. Just fresh air, but avoid direct sunshine. You can put your bag in a dust bag or cotton pillowcase before hanging outside
But if it is strong perfume the smell may never fade away.

I don't know what to do. I bought a black first that is beautiful, but smells strongly of fresh linen air freshner. This is how the seller stored it. It is very strong and I don't think it will come out? What would you do? Thanks!

I once bought a bag preloved. It was a LV bag. I don't know what the seller had put on it but it did have strong smell of perfume, male perfume I would say. I couldn't stand it. I took the bag outside and left it there for 3 days. When I took it in again it smelt much less. I have worn it about 15, and right now it smells nothing.

I think that fresh air as mentioned above by Sssy does the trick. Good luck.:biggrin:

I once bought a bag preloved. It was a LV bag. I don't know what the seller had put on it but it did have strong smell of perfume, male perfume I would say. I couldn't stand it. I took the bag outside and left it there for 3 days. When I took it in again it smelt much less. I have worn it about 15, and right now it smells nothing.

I think that fresh air as mentioned above by Sssy does the trick. Good luck.:biggrin:

Cat I just love your new avatar :drool:

Cat I just love your new avatar :drool:

Oh Thank you so much Sssy. Actually I have added a few more. And I am waiting for that Light Olive Town RGGH which you authenticated recently (going to send you pics again as soon as I get it, Monday probably). So I will add that and the Apple Green and maybe change my Avatar again. But thanks again for your good words.:hugs::love::heart:

Oh Thank you so much Sssy. Actually I have added a few more. And I am waiting for that Light Olive Town RGGH which you authenticated recently (going to send you pics again as soon as I get it, Monday probably). So I will add that and the Apple Green and maybe change my Avatar again. But thanks again for your good words.:hugs::love::heart:

So I will love your avatar even more :P I was thinking that AG was missing ;)
Feel free to post your pictures as soon as you get your bag :smile:

So I will love your avatar even more :P I was thinking that AG was missing ;)
Feel free to post your pictures as soon as you get your bag :smile:

Hi Sssy. I received the bag today. Something looks off to me. I will send you the pictures to authenticate in the Authentication thread. Tell me this though. Didn't the bags then have Lampo zippers? This Town has a no-brand zipper. It is nice and shiny but not Lampo.
Please let me know.
Thank you

Hi Sssy. I received the bag today. Something looks off to me. I will send you the pictures to authenticate in the Authentication thread. Tell me this though. Didn't the bags then have Lampo zippers? This Town has a no-brand zipper. It is nice and shiny but not Lampo.
Please let me know.
Thank you

Hi :smile:
If it is rose gold -should be ok. I need to find link to your bag or you can post pictures in AT :smile: