Smells/Scents you can't stand...

I actually love the smell of gas, racing gas in particular.

A few things I don't like the smell of:
Porta-Johns
Public restrooms that aren't taken care of very well
Body Odor
Brussel Sprouts
Kraut
Fresh tar on the road
Cheap perfumes like Designer Imposters and those "Just Like _____" type of perfumes
My office manager's "Morning Breeze" stuff that smells like pure arse (literally) that he likes to occasionally prank us with

Ugh, just found another scent/smell I can't stand...the newer "PS I Love You" scent from Bath and Body Works. My nail tech just used the hand cream on me, and ick...I'm NOT a fan.

hate the smell of bacon cooking. oddly enough, i don't mind eating bacon if it's super crispy though- like nearly burnt lol. also really don't like the smell of ham.

Compass Rose said:
Ooooooh! I love the smell of gas at the gas station!! Ha, ha! Certain perfumes will have me running in the opposite direction holding my nose, like: Este Lauder Youth Dew, Giorgio, Opium and Shalimar. And I used to love Shalimar many many years ago. The smell of cigarette smoke nauseates me. Just added Cigar smoke to the list, too. Smells like burning wet dog turds.

For me and I bet other find this weird. I as well like the oder of auto fuel and as well as diesel exhaust. I have no idea why.