Review Smashbox Fan Brush 22

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
Product name/shade: Smashbox Fan brush 22

Review: I am a blush addict and have all kinds of colors. from sheer, shimmer to dark. However with a regular blush brush, I look like a clown on some of my darker blushes and I needed something that would lightly apply such blush to my face gently. Or even something to lightly apply bronzer to my face to get that glow without looking dirty. I believe this brush is it. Very lightweight with the softest bristles. Its a must have. Compared to the brushes from other lines, the price can't be beat. I applied with NARS Desire (cotton candy pink) and instead of looking like a clown like i do with my other blush brushes, my face had a hint of pink on the cheeks just enough to get my desired ultra feminine look. Highly recommend for makeup junkies and even those who dont want the "too much blush" look. for even application of color.

Price: $18

Will buy again: Definitely

Where to find it: Sephora

attachment.php

Attachments

• P111607_hero.jpg
    P111607_hero.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 375
Ive been wanting to buy one of these fan brushes, and now I think I'll get this one. I want to try bronzer for the first time, and I think this'll be perfect so I wont get that dirty stained look. Thanks!

Yes! I bought one of these awhile ago (maybe years ago now? lol) and I lovelovelove it. It's great for heavily pigmented blushes like NARS. Sometimes I even use it as a "duster" to remove little bits of eyeshadow that fall on my cheeks.

I just got this and it's so pretty!

Anyway, I washed it once and I used it once. While using it, the bristles seemed to dry out. The blush I was applying went on very nicely but I looked at my brush and it looked like hay! Did anyone experience this? I washed it again and I'm hoping it's just a matter of use that'll get the bristles to calm down. Can anyone ring in? TIA!

Anyway, I washed it once and I used it once. While using it, the bristles seemed to dry out. The blush I was applying went on very nicely but I looked at my brush and it looked like hay! Did anyone experience this? I washed it again and I'm hoping it's just a matter of use that'll get the bristles to calm down. Can anyone ring in? TIA!
I always use the SB brush cleaner, what did you use?

I experienced the same thing. I just got it during the Sephora F&F and washed before using it and it looked like hay....I am afraid to wash it another time :sad:

bunnymasseuse - I use baby shampoo which is what I use to clean all my brushes. I also have MAC's brush cleaner, but I consider it an in-between washings cleaner.

Beauty&Brain - I did wash it and use it again, and it's better!

Ok, update: I just used MAC's brush cleaner and now it's sooooo silky! Thanks for the suggestion bunny! Beauty&Brain, you should try this!