"Smart Mouth" Blew Me Away This Morning

Ehh...honestly, I've heard so many dumb, rude, disgusting, and cheesy lines from men, that I can't really think of a good, intelligent line some guy has told me. :shrugs: I think what blows me away more, however, is when a man says something very humble, kind, and/or honest when I least expect it...and it doesn't have to be intelligent or witty. ;)

Well, there is one that I can remember. My boyfriend is the type of person that is very kind and will try not to hurt others feelings.

Well, I have a friend that has a schnauzer dog. It is a purebreed and has papers etc... Anyway, she loves the dog more than anything or anyone and he is sweet. Well, one day she showed my boyfriend a picture of her "baby" and was oohing and awwhing about her doing being cute. She then asks my boyfriend what he thinks and he responds by saying, "That is some dog." She was pleased with his answer, and she kept going on about her dog's obedience training and singing techniques.

Well at the time I didn't think anything of it and later when he and I were alone, he told me that was the ugliest dog he had seen in a long time. She had asked if it was cute and he didn't know what to say so he just was trying to be nice by saying "that is some dog."