Smart Cars to Arrive in US in 08 *pic* Anyone want one?

I think they are fun city cars, perfect for parking and pootling around town as the fuel consumption is great, but I would never have one as an only vehicle, its a defo tiny run around for 2 people, cute but not too practical if there are more than 2 of you lol!

I guess they're no more dangerous than a motorcycle, and plenty of people ride those around :shrugs:. I could see not wanting to put your kids into one though. I've never really liked big cars anyway.

I think if I had been driving that when I had my car accident last Tuesday I would've been smushed. My saturn barely survived, no way that would've.

For 40 miles a gallon there are much better looking and functional cars available.

A good friend of mine has one for like 3-4 years, she is very satisfied, plus she looks rather unique in the streets, because you do not see many of them. But all other friends of mine (esopecially men, well certainly!) tell this is not a car. My driving instructor told me that if I would use that "cut-off" thing to study to drive, I'll never be able to use a normal car.
I find them cute otherwise, but would not buy one for me. Stll, if you think about amount of petrol it uses and parking space needed for it, it starts to bve really attractive.

i've seen a few of these around. once in irvine and twice in malibu. it's really cute! the last one i saw was yellow and he had black rims on it. his smart car was pimped out :lol: personally, i wouldn't get one. but if i have money to spend on a mini little cruiser to ride along the PCH, i say why not.