Smallest reveal ever!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received this cross body strap from Fashionphile today and am so happy with it!! It's silly I know, but I absolutely love this thing!! Makes it so easy to throw on and run out the door...definitely a keeper! Funny how sometimes the littlest things make me the happiest!! :happydance:

Attached Files:

2. I think I saw that on there! Very cute and definitely practical!!

3. Thanks Venessa...yes, they had two listed when I bought this one!

4. No reveal too small! :smile:

Congrats!! I'm sure it will be very useful!

5. Never too small of a reveal :smile: great purchase that'll cone in handy!! Enjoy!

6. Nice! I think I have you beat.. I once revealed a LV Lock! :lol:

7. Haha, very true! Thx!

Thanks...you're so right!! ;)

I love that...OK, you win!! :biggrin:

8. Fantastic find and practical too!! Thanks for sharing!! :smile:

Thank you and have a grand day!! :smile:

9. Nice & useful, Congrats!

10. I bought my damier ebene strap from them! It was an eva strap but I use it on my pochette nm so I can wear it cross body. It was one of the best investments I've made so I understand your happiness!

11. That is a great addition to your pochette! Congrats, am happy for you that you're so happy! :biggrin:

12. Congrats! I bought a strap as well recently haha! From yoogis! :smile:

13. I once considered revealing my agenda pen refill 😂 but I didn't do it lol

14. Thanks, you too!! :smile:

Thanks so much!

Oh perfect...I have a Speedy B in DE so I use that strap to wear my DE pochette NM cross-body but I actually like the eva strap better because it's thinner than the Speedy B strap.

Thanks so much for your nice comment!! :biggrin:
    Oh nice! Love Yoogi's too!!

That's awesome, lol...I totally get it though, when I found a pen to fit my pm agenda I wanted to share it too!!

15. Never too small! Very popular item, congrats