Smaller Tano

Definitely look at the Postage Tramp. There's a whole thread on this super-cute smaller (well, smaller for Tano) purse.

In fact, MHB had some -- grape and pineapple -- for $99 earlier today. Maybe they still have some in stock?

Ok, I was looking at some on the Tano website. What about Obvious Affection? Front Row? I couldn't find Postage Stamp on their website. Is it discontinued? Is that why it's on sale at MHB for $99? I think it's a good deal and I ought to snag up that yummy purple one!!

That grape Postage Tramp on MHB is gorgeous. I have one in truffle, and have been looking at that one too!! But don't really want to duplicate styles. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Joan

Ok, I was looking at some on the Tano website. What about Obvious Affection? Front Row? I couldn't find Postage Stamp on their website. Is it discontinued? Is that why it's on sale at MHB for $99? I think it's a good deal and I ought to snag up that yummy purple one!!

The reason it's on sale is because the PT is a Fall 2008 style. The new bags MHB has are Spring 2009. (And the bags on Tano's website are Spring 2009.) So since it's a previous season they are marked down 40% (and the original retail was $179)! :yes:

In my hot sports opinion if you are looking for a smaller Tano bag the PT is exactly what you are looking for. I have one in truffle and I adore her.

Also, once these PT's are gone there is a very slim chance of them appearing again since Tano doesn't remake many styles.

You should really snag that purple PT! :P

^^YAY! MHB has the BEST customer service....and I love the fact that they ship w/ Tano dustbags.

Be sure you let us know when you've submitted your order so we can :party:

I ordered the purple one!! AHHH!! :smile: I'm excited! I hope I like it! I love the Tano Minilisa, but it's a bit big for me. So, I'm hoping this one is going to be perfect, and I LOVE purple!

ETA: I just realized I got the last one!! WOW! Maybe it's meant to be!?!?

I have both the pomegranate postage stamp and the grape boogie. Both colors and styles are wonderful. I was going to suggest that if you are still looking for a smallish Tano, look at petite larceny. It has been a good seller, and I think it is in the spring lineup. It is still quite roomy, but smallish for a Tano.